Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George_Calfas said:
Here is the list of people I have still waiting for their gift:
AP
Pinetar (has anyone talked to him, I have a PM still out to him which he has not opened from the weekend)
D505
Trev
AK
JL
Chas (sitting in my lab waiting one something, long story but sorry man and no I am not your Secret Santa).

Please let me know if I should have crossed you from this list.

Updated

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
descott77 said:
i keep hearing about secret santa...pretty bummed i missed out

Dont feel bad bud. The MT is here to stay and I'm sure this wont be the last time we try this... ;)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
George_Calfas said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3sh7o4wh]Here is the list of people I have still waiting for their gift:
AP
Pinetar (has anyone talked to him, I have a PM still out to him which he has not opened from the weekend)
D505
Trev
AK
JL
Wide
Chas (sitting in my lab waiting one something, long story but sorry man and no I am not your Secret Santa).

Updated[/quote:3sh7o4wh]

I believe Wide has his.....(from end of yesterday's MT thread)......

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning lads!

George_Calfas said:
[quote="George_Calfas":21zttffp]Here is the list of people I have still waiting for their gift:
AP
D505
Trev
AK
JL
Wide

Updated[/quote:21zttffp]
Is there something else I'm waiting on George? I'm not complaining if there is ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MaineMule said:
George_Calfas said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2zzsr7q6]Here is the list of people I have still waiting for their gift:
AP
D505
Trev
AK
JL

Updated

I believe Wide has his.....(from end of yesterday's MT thread)......[/quote:2zzsr7q6]

Fixed...
You are correct, I need to go back to bed....instead I am off to the lab.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
wideright said:
Good morning lads!

George_Calfas said:
[quote="George_Calfas":bt7u1yog]Here is the list of people I have still waiting for their gift:
AP
D505
Trev
AK
JL
Wide

Updated
Is there something else I'm waiting on George? I'm not complaining if there is ;)[/quote:bt7u1yog]

Nope, you are good....I just grabbed the wrong quote.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning everyone. :grouphug:

My goal today is not to obsess about the windows condensing. Baby steps you know.

Finally heard from the seller on that Kell I won. He said it should be here soon. :?
3 cards have popped up. One is an elusive 2009 (have yet to win one) that I actually might make an attempt on. 2 08 are up that I could use to fill in some gaps in ye ole collection. Not much going on here. Might go out and shop a little with Max if he wants to go out.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Any Sox (Red that is :lol: ) fans interested in a Boston area auctioneer that has lots of Red Sox cards and memorabilia (and Celtics, Pats) shoot me a PM. They have an auction today in Boston area but you can bid by email/phone.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Josh - when you take Max to story time, is that at B&N, Borders, Booka-a-Million?

Which one has it?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
gvsu96 said:

My goal today is not to obsess about the windows condensing. Baby steps you know.

Finally heard from the seller on that Kell I won. He said it should be here soon. :?
3 cards have popped up. One is an elusive 2009 (have yet to win one) that I actually might make an attempt on. 2 08 are up that I could use to fill in some gaps in ye ole collection. Not much going on here. Might go out and shop a little with Max if he wants to go out.
Which means, he probably just mailed it after all this time right? ::facepalm:: :lol:

descott- very nice Lofton collection! Wow, what you've posted so far looks awesome! Some of those absolutes are wicked nice. Oh and congrats on the contest :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Just doing my daily eBay searches. There are too many new people bidding on Dawson cards.

Its starting to piss me off. :evil:

Its the Holidays Chas - positive thoughts...maybe they'll stay low and you can swoop in for the win :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
MojoDan said:
chashawk said:
Just doing my daily eBay searches. There are too many new people bidding on Dawson cards.

Its the Holidays Chas - positive thoughts...maybe they'll stay low and you can swoop in for the win :D

......in anticipation of a possible positive HOF vote perhaps?? ;)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
chashawk said:
Josh - Have you ever gone after any of the Sterling jumbos?

and whats up with the windows? Its like a kiln in my house!

No on the Sterling Jumbos. I would get out bid and some of them have gone fairly high. I've seen a few flip over already for less. Someday I'll snag one.

Too humid in the house. The new windows are too good I guess. They are not letting the moisture leak out of the house like the old ones. Plus the temps dropped too fast so the house has to play catch up drying out.
The window company even gave us a brochure all about condensation and the windows.

Dan- Public library all the time and I think we have gone to Borders and Barnes and Nobles a few times in the past.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
wideright said:
gvsu96 said:

Which means, he probably just mailed it after all this time right? ::facepalm:: :lol:

descott- very nice Lofton collection! Wow, what you've posted so far looks awesome! Some of those absolutes are wicked nice. Oh and congrats on the contest :)

Dave probably. I messaged him over two days ago about it. His DSR's on shipping are pretty bad. Hopefully it will come today.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MaineMule said:
MojoDan said:
chashawk said:

......in anticipation of a possible positive HOF vote perhaps?? ;)
I think that has been a problem all year Scott.

Dan - I try to be positive. :D There will be no swooping however. A card just got listed last night
at $.99 and is already over $15. Paid less than that for the copy I have now, and the 2 bidders have FB I've never seen.