Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you use FCB and love it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I might be overly excited about this functionality (considering I wrote it), but my time searching ebay has always been limited with work and the time needed to keep this site running.

That said, it is awesome to be able to see every ryan card that passes through ebay when I am on the site.

I have gotten many deals, and many super rare cards that only show up once in a blue moon. The ven in my sig, would have never been added to my collection if I didn't see it in the auction links on this site.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
cgilmo said:
ThoseBackPages said:
am i doing something wrong? my "typical" eBay search does not fit in the box you've provided

good lord man, whats your search?

(Aaron,Mays,Mantle,McCov*,robinson,Kille*,banks,mathews,williams,ott,foxx,ruth, reg* jack*,schmi*,murray, bonds, griffey, sosa, mcgwi*, alex rodr*, palmeiro, thome, Man* Ram*, sheff*) topps (BGS,BVG,psa,sgc) -bccg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
bouwob said:
I might be overly excited about this functionality (considering I wrote it), but my time searching ebay has always been limited with work and the time needed to keep this site running.

That said, it is awesome to be able to see every ryan card that passes through ebay when I am on the site.

I have gotten many deals, and many super rare cards that only show up once in a blue moon. The ven in my sig, would have never been added to my collection if I didn't see it in the auction links on this site.

I'd like eBay to keep a look out for latest SQL injection code.

I hope your search box is prepared :p

Members online

Latest posts