Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you bid more on listings with great scans?

Do you bid more on listings with great scans?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I figure that most buyers have that mentality. So I do my scans right. Why wouldn't you? It takes an extra minute, and could lead to higher sales.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
no so much that I bid higher, but I bid much less on cards with bad scans, or group scans - or I just let them go.
Gotta have a good idea of what I'm buying. Bad scans = no scan.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
cgilmo said:
sorry, i got confused when i read the question and thought it said, who has ******

Jeter is the correct answer

:lol: That's what I thought it read also (obviously I voted Jeter there)! :p

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
With refractors, it's pretty easy to see the price take a solid jump if the scan makes the card glow. Everything else can be equal.. Corners can be shown perfectly, etc etc. but if one card has that red/orange/gold glow and the other one doesn't, it'll sell for more money. This year, the plain old refractors sell for a good chunk more if they get the shiny.

When someone provides a terrible scan of a vintage card, it's just annoying. You can't tell if it's trimmed, cropped, whatever. Some sellers are just freakin' boneheaded.

Members online

Latest posts