Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

heres some of my sons McGriffs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
no, he hasnt collected for awhile, hes in the middle of moving soon, so i thought id just grab his cards for safe keeping for now, he also has a staduim give away gold bat bobble head, they were to be given out on his 500th HR, which never happened :(
d8_1.jpg

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
scan0018-1.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, love the '86 Recollection auto! And, I've never seen so many Fabric 2 cards in one place as I have in this thread! Where the heck did you guys find yours? The only one I've ever seen for Cirillo has been sitting in Burbank's store for 3 years with a $80 price tag on it

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Great stuff! I never realized that he played for so many teams, I always picture McGriff in a Braves uniform. That Tino/McGriff auto still sells very well, I've seen that go past $100 on a few occasions.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
Fav Player of all time. I really hope he makes the hall but I think that not hitting 500 HR will cost him. Nice Collection.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've always liked McGriff!Love that D-Rays patch you have(I assume its from a D-Rays uni.).Good stuff magic.Also...nice superstar sampler set.Still sealed!So you collect him too I am guessing?Sorry...I wasn't able to tell from the thread if you did or not.

Members online

Latest posts