Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Santa Sale from Atlanta Sports Cards! Up to 15% off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Now through Christmas, we have every item on our site on sale for between 5% and 15% off. All orders also include FREE SHIPPING to the Continental U.S. Please e-mail or call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Josh
[email protected]

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
atlantasportscards said:

Now through Christmas, we have every item on our site on sale for between 5% and 15% off. All orders also include FREE SHIPPING to the Continental U.S. Please e-mail or call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Josh
[email protected]

Hey Josh,
Not sure if it's okay or not to do so with the forum brass... but I'd like to see your website link in these posts. I always forget it ;)

Happy holidays,
Josh

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
theplasticman said:
atlantasportscards said:

Thanks,
Josh
[email protected]

Hey Josh,
Not sure if it's okay or not to do so with the forum brass... but I'd like to see your website link in these posts. I always forget it ;)

Happy holidays,
Josh
Link is on the top of the website under "Our official sponsors"

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hi,

Sorry, but I really can't give a refund on that order. I know it's a total bummer. The problem is that if I start doing this, than every time I do a special I will run into this problem.

Thanks,
Josh

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Eric,

Thanks for the kind words. I wish I had more older stuff. Usually that is the stuff I can discount more, but it's also harder to find.

wideright,

Sorry if that price is still too high on the Ultimate Sig. I know you're really looking to get it at a cheaper price. There just isn't that much left out there and I think it's still a decent break around $60.

Thanks,
Josh

Members online

Latest posts