Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Draft on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
And while you're at it, post the exact maximum you are willing to go for each and every auction, since you're all being so open.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:
And while you're at it, post the exact maximum you are willing to go for each and every auction, since you're all being so open.

cute Jp

I ain't bidding on anything this close to release, and you aren't either so can it.

My statement wasn't directed toward you, so can it yourself.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:

cute Jp

I ain't bidding on anything this close to release, and you aren't either so can it.

no way! I told you to can it first! You can't triple stamp a double stamp Lloyd!

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Jaypers said:

cute Jp

And BOOM goes the dynamite! :cool: And Gilmo, I hate to tell you this, but that comeback was kinda weak... :?

Members online

Latest posts