Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanna see something real purdy? ICHIRO SUPER LISTED NOW!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! I just wanted to pass this sweet picture along. I'm ripping some wax right now and pulled a monster. I know the majority of you guys are prospectors, but some enjoy the future HOF'ers that are still active and kicking arse. A quick story about this pull, is that in all the years I have been ripping wax, I have never pulled a Baseball Superfractor. I've busted over 50 cases the last couple years and nada. I've pulled one Super in football, but nothing from baseball. I would say this is a great way to break the streak IMO.

2009-12-19-1928-15.jpg
2009-12-19-1928-50.jpg

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Re: Wanna see something real purdy? Oh my.....

I hope you understand the amount of
pricePosted.png
you are going to get on eBay for that.

The overseas market is going to go
icon_e_surprised.gif
when they see that, especially with the WBC jersey and all.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009

kentuckyderby said:
Which was pulled first Ichiro or Tillman?

I still haven't ever pulled one (only a 1/1 red)

What do you mean Tillman??? Oh, yeah, not only did I pull my first Super, I actually pulled 2.

2009-12-19-1929-27.jpg
2009-12-19-1930-07.jpg

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada

I dont think you realize how much money you're gonna get for that ichiro. That may be the best card in the entire set value wise. Congrats on the pull man and if you decide to sell (which I hope you do). Keep us updated on the auction. Again AMAZING pull!!!!

Members online

Latest posts