Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's my birthday....so old

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Good Morning everyone. Just wanted to share that I turned 25 today......ok, really 32. Didn't buy myself any birthday boxes, but was able to pick up a nice card for my Milwaukee Brewers Prospect collection. Hopefully I get lucky and can obtain the Superfractor someday.

Thanks for the look and would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

1/50
!BiBcKgwBmk~$(KGrHqYH-CYEsMbMPNNrBLMSdnonGg~~_1.jpg

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Happy birthday!!!! kind of hitting a big one next month myself...30. Not sure how I feel about it either....I guess it's kind of a milestone?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
32/30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad i got past those years .
have a good bday / holiday . to all be safe

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Mudcatsfan said:
Happy Birthday!

I'm exactly 10 days older than you if it makes you feel any better.
I'm a lot older they both of you if it makes you's fell better.

Happy Birthday and have a safe rest of the week.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :grouphug: :D

I hope Santa doesn't skimp on your gift's just because your B-day is so close to Christmas (but with you being in the 30's that has probably been occurring for quite sometime now)! :lol:
I wish you the best of birthday's & a very Merry Christmas & a safe & Happy New Year!!! ;)

Take care bud, Dave. :D

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Exposfan said:
Nice to see the price drop from $400 to $80, after one sold quickly for $75.

Yeah, I thought for sure he would reject my offer, but I think he wisened up after the other one sold. I am sure they will be $50 in a few months, but it is nice to at least get the serial #1/50.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
HoustonTeams4Me said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :grouphug: :D

I hope Santa doesn't skimp on your gift's just because your B-day is so close to Christmas (but with you being in the 30's that has probably been occurring for quite sometime now)! :lol:
I wish you the best of birthday's & a very Merry Christmas & a safe & Happy New Year!!! ;)

Take care bud, Dave. :D

Santa has always skimped on gifts. I was always told that my gifts were combined....but I think it was just an easy way out.

Thank you and I also wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and for those very few that are older than me. ;)

I get to spend my Christmas at home this year since I am on call....but I guess I don't want to be outside in this weather anyway. It is snowing/raining/icing here and the roads are horrible. For anyone that has to travel in this kind of weather, I wish you a safe holiday season.

And for those that are enjoying 80 degree weather....well, I will keep that comment to myself.

Thanks again everyone and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts