Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks for the all time FCB traffic record!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Most users ever online was 458 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Guys, Thank you for making this community so successful. It really makes me feel like the hard work the staff puts in is absolutely worth it.

Let's make this place the best hobby site it can be.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I noticed that earlier myself. What was going on last night? Some big drama or something. I know the old record was set the night of the mypens66 drama.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
G $MONEY$ said:
I noticed that earlier myself. What was going on last night? Some big drama or something. I know the old record was set the night of the mypens66 drama.

well the old record happened because we gave a MASS amount of stuff away to divert attention from drama

There was no drama last night that I know of. I was at the in laws at a christmas thing. As far as I know it was all :grouphug:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Nah. I just think it was Christmas Eve and everyone was jonesing for some wax breakage talk or just spending time with friends on the boards. I would have made it 459 had I not been asleep after a huge dinner. I woke up just in time to go to church at 11PM.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
This is by far the bes of ding websites! The reason is the Mods. They are very understanding, and really value the "freedom" of the users! I love this site!

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
congratulations on this feat! happy0001.gif
i think i might have been #450 that popped in here lastnight?
anyway, i'm sure glad i made it over here thanks to magicpapa.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
cgilmo said:
G $MONEY$ said:

well the old record happened because we gave a MASS amount of stuff away to divert attention from drama

There was no drama last night that I know of. I was at the in laws at a christmas thing. As far as I know it was all :grouphug:

....there is no doubt that had I been at the in-laws I would have been on FCB as well last night. :lol: :lol:

I know I popped in for a quick check some time last night but did not notice any unusual traffic. Congrats to the FCB staff and the whole FCB community!!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
There wasn't really anything special going on except for the 09 BDP splurge that's been going down (& the fact that most places were closed lastnight so everyone was sitting at home or at relative's & had the decision of staring into a television set or a computer screen)...I have a feeling that once the baseball season starts up again we're going to see another record crowd (just a gut feeling).

It's been really cool to read about all of everyone's "loot" that was received on Christmas! Keep those great stories & scan's ah coming!!!

Merry Christmas you all, Dave. :D

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
cgilmo said:
jeff550 said:
Great record. also what was the mypens drama, it was before my time on fcb

no need rehashing

it's not important
im sorry if i brough up something i wasnt suposed to. anyways back on topic

that is very impresive. i cant remeber if i was on

Latest posts