Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols VS Jeter

Best Player

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Why is Pujols rated less then Jeter every card that is J mutts is worth more than KING Albert why is that ? And yes i know the true answer just figured its slow so why not debate it Pujols = better numbers
thoughts?

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
sportscardtheory said:
They don't even compare... why post the topic if you knew this?
So i can watch the new yorkers like you whine about how "good " there baby is when we BOTH know albert is better

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Two things will help you're "stardom" in the MLB better than any other...

1. Wearing Pinstripes...

2. Being as far from the west coast as possible...

If you can meet those requirements, being a good player will make you appear great.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
craiger122003 said:
The real shat is that jeters cards are worth more than albert's

Not ROOKIE stuff... and I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that he's on the most popular team in baseball history and has helped his team to 4 World Series victories. Popularity is what sells more cards, not skills...

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I am just stating the truth pujols should be worth more than jeter or anyone else for that matter but because new yorkers apparently have an endless supply of money somehow jeter is the most valuable (money wise not skills) cards

Big Mac McGwire said:
who is better ?

Cuttino Mobley or Ronnie Lott

Here are my choices

1. Stupid Thread
2. I know nothing about a good debate
3. I just wasted 10 seconds of my life posting and reading

Members online

Latest posts