Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP A's Top 11 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Biased or not, M.Taylor has an all-around better game than Carter does (in the field & at the plate); he should definitely be the #1 in this system! IMO C.Carter & M.Taylor are close enough at the plate to make Taylor's fielding & base-running tool's out-rank Carter for the #1 spot! :D

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Biased or not, M.Taylor has an all-around better game than Carter does (in the field & at the plate); he should definitely be the #1 in this system! IMO C.Carter & M.Taylor are close enough at the plate to make Taylor's fielding & base-running tool's out-rank Carter for the #1 spot! :D
As much as i like taylor, Carter has way more power. Carter's ceiling of a 40ish HR season is the sole reason he's ranked ahead of Taylor. Not many players' have that ceiling.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
I was at a local restaurant in Vegas (Faustos for those who care) and I was sitting there eating a breakfast burrito and Chris Carter walked in. I was wearing my baseball uni so me and him start talking. Next thing I know, me and him were eating lunch and going to the cages with this other pro baseball player (Kylee Hash) I know nobody cares but it was pretty tight. I didnt even realize how good he was until now. ::facepalm::

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
That is a great story. I feel like buying some of his stuff after reading that. Also feel like going to Vegas, but that is always the case :lol:

AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
I was at a local restaurant in Vegas (Faustos for those who care) and I was sitting there eating a breakfast burrito and Chris Carter walked in. I was wearing my baseball uni so me and him start talking. Next thing I know, me and him were eating lunch and going to the cages with this other pro baseball player (Kylee Hash) I know nobody cares but it was pretty tight. I didnt even realize how good he was until now. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts