Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sickels Cubs Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Hope Vitters/BJax/Casrto pan out but as a Chicagoan, but I've learned from the past (Gary Scott, Pie, Ty Wallace, Patterson, Prior, Wood, Colvin, Smardzija, etc ----although at least Wood and Prior brought joy to some up north)

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Hopefully, some of them have big league success. I am thinking about starting a collection of Jay Jackson.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
soccerman034 said:
Cashner will either be a dominant closer or an ace, i think he's a top 2 talent with this crop...just my opinion.

I think this year will go a long way in determining what kind of role he will have. I am guessing he will probably start in AA.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
sheetskout said:
Great Dealz Rob said:
The list is fair

I disagree. Way too many B -range grades for that system.

I guess when I say fair I mean the rankings. The grades are debatable. Only time will tell. I like the top 5, but this year could go a long way in determining the future. Does Vitters play like he did in Peoria or Daytona? Does Castro show why the hype is there or does his slow feet hurt him in the higher levels? We all know that B-Jax is on the fast track to the HOF ;) so I won't comment there, but Cashner needs a big season.

Also, a nice change of pace to see someone high on Kyler Burke. The kid mashed the ball last year.

Members online

Latest posts