Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning Dan, Happy New Years Eve! Only plans for tonight are to stay home, have a few Silver Bullets and watch some TV. My 16 year old is going to his girl fiends house (chaperoned, of course) so I need to stay awake until he comes home. How about you?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No plans for us today, wife has work today/early tomorrow - so we arent going out. My folks are going to visit us tomorrow and watch some bowl games. Uneventful, but better than taking mini out in the rain and chancing him getting sick again. :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Sounds like a nice quiet night planned Dan. Kim has to work tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. so she really can't go out tonight, but I'm going out to the Legion and see my friends band play. Should be a fun night.

Morning Dave B.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm gonna be stuck right here, hanging out with the FCB crowd.

Seems my wife is getting sick and we hadn't made any plans anyways, so I am not too worried about it.

I won't be drinking, as I am trying not to have any alcoholic beverages until I come back from deployment in 2011. A long time away, but I gotta start getting into peak condition, so I am cutting booze and sodas/energy drinks until deployment (I can guarantee I will need the help of energy drinks in Afghanistan).

Anyone win anything interesting lately? I got my eye on a 99 SI Bob Gibson auto that ends this weekend. Been wanting one for a long time and I may just hit the BIN on it ($9.99.....normal going rate...so I really shouldn't be cheap and try to get in a bidding war for it).

Other than that, chilling until I go back to work on Monday. Will be my first day back since December 18th :eek:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Morning Art. I'm expecting "Inglorious Basterds" and "The Hangover" today from NetFlix. Those two movies and several Coors Lights will make for a good evening for me. :D

Morning Mr. K!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning everyone! Sitting at work at the moment. Fitness Room just closed. Only have one person to check on until 11 am. Yay! Then off work for a few days.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Dave, Art, Anthony and Darren :mrgreen: Today is day 1 back living the dream ::facepalm:: :lol: The wakeup was decently easy so I got lucky there. Not too much happening for me or Jen tonight since we both work at 5am tomorrow. Just going to hang out at home and watch the awesome view of the Space Needle fireworks from our cozy couch. Whats up dudes??

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Dave, Art, Anthony and Darren :mrgreen: Today is day 1 back living the dream ::facepalm:: :lol: The wakeup was decently easy so I got lucky there. Not too much happening for me or Jen tonight since we both work at 5am tomorrow. Just going to hang out at home and watch the awesome view of the Space Needle fireworks from our cozy couch. Whats up dudes??

Hey Alex! Nothing to much going on! Working around the house when I get off of work and trying to work a deal for some cards my uncle is having me sell. Fingers crossed!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Hola Adam!!

Darren - ::fingers crossed:: What cards are for sale?? How was your xmas dude??

My Uncle David came across a group of 1939 Cincinatti Red Team Issue cards and after finding out about them asked me to see what I could do with them. Christmas was good, not nearly long enough, but it was nice to sell all the family and Whit's family! How about yours? Did the hobby Santa bring you anything good?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
69MetsFan said:
Morning Art. I'm expecting "Inglorious Basterds" and "The Hangover" today from NetFlix. Those two movies and several Coors Lights will make for a good evening for me. :D

Morning Mr. K!

I may rent that today as well. Been wanting to see it, so hopefully they have it in.

Good morning to you as well ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
After I watch Public Enemies, Inglorius is next on my list. Going to see Sherlock next week :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Darren - You should reach out to Joe about the Reds cards. Don't know if he is able to purchase at the moment but that is his favorite team. You may want to try Scotty as well...that dude LOVES the vintage stuff. Santa is still coming to town (Jen and I have yet to exchange gifts with each other :lol: ) but I did get a few new Stormtroopers, some much needed gift cards and a little cash. How about yourself??

Dave - Inglorious Bastards was a pretty good movie. I'm eager to see what a few of you think about it :)

Dan - How was Public Enemies?? I REALLY want to see Sherlock myself :cool:

Scott - Good Morning and a VERY Happy New Years Eve to you and the family as well :mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Havent watched it yet Alex. We are hoping to watch it tonight if mini goes to sleep early.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
metallicalex777 said:
Scott - Good Morning and a VERY Happy New Years Eve to you and the family as well :mrgreen:

....welcome back to "reality." Sorry you have to work tomorrow AM. I get these 2 days off so just chillin' this morning. No big plans tonight, my oldest 2 boys are going out tonight and my mother-in-law is visiting so we'll likely just do take-out and movies.

Enjoy the fireworks!!!

Members online

Latest posts