Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Darren - You should reach out to Joe about the Reds cards. Don't know if he is able to purchase at the moment but that is his favorite team. You may want to try Scotty as well...that dude LOVES the vintage stuff. Santa is still coming to town (Jen and I have yet to exchange gifts with each other :lol: ) but I did get a few new Stormtroopers, some much needed gift cards and a little cash. How about yourself??

Dave - Inglorious Bastards was a pretty good movie. I'm eager to see what a few of you think about it :)

Dan - How was Public Enemies?? I REALLY want to see Sherlock myself :cool:

Scott - Good Morning and a VERY Happy New Years Eve to you and the family as well :mrgreen:

I am in talks with a few people about moving the entire lot of them. My Uncle needs the money and I am trying to avoid Ebay and Paypal fees by not using them. As for Christmas, got some nice clothes and a some much needed X-Mas money, no new cards, but did buy the 2010 SCD Catalog last night.

Public Enemies was good, but I wonder how JD will do in the new Alice in Wonderland movie? I am hoping to go see Sherlock Holmes this Saturaday!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
darrend505 said:
metallicalex777 said:
Darren - You should reach out to Joe about the Reds cards. Don't know if he is able to purchase at the moment but that is his favorite team. You may want to try Scotty as well...that dude LOVES the vintage stuff. Santa is still coming to town (Jen and I have yet to exchange gifts with each other :lol: ) but I did get a few new Stormtroopers, some much needed gift cards and a little cash. How about yourself??

Dave - Inglorious Bastards was a pretty good movie. I'm eager to see what a few of you think about it :)

Dan - How was Public Enemies?? I REALLY want to see Sherlock myself :cool:

Scott - Good Morning and a VERY Happy New Years Eve to you and the family as well :mrgreen:

I am in talks with a few people about moving the entire lot of them. My Uncle needs the money and I am trying to avoid Ebay and Paypal fees by not using them. As for Christmas, got some nice clothes and a some much needed X-Mas money, no new cards, but did buy the 2010 SCD Catalog last night.

Public Enemies was good, but I wonder how JD will do in the new Alice in Wonderland movie? I am hoping to go see Sherlock Holmes this Saturaday!

I will go on record as saying he will be AWESOME as the Madhatter.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I hope so Dan! JD is one of my favorite actors of all time. I have seen nearly every movie he has been in.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
good morning everyone...day off work so got to sleep in and will be doing a great deal of nothing today (finally)

happy new years eve to everyone...hope the day is going well thus far

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Good morning everyone. It's been raining here throughout the night, nothing heavy but enough to annoy you. Hopefully it stops because the plan is to have a bonfire.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I saw Inglorious Basterds last night. I loved it. Tarantino did a solid job with it. I saw District 9 Tuesday night. I thought it was pretty good as well. Much better than I thought it was going to be. I saw Public Enemies in the theaters. The movie is good with good acting by Depp and Bale, but the movie was so historically inaccurate. That was my problem with it. If you're going to be making a "true" story, things should happen in the right order at the very least.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
darrend505 said:
metallicalex777 said:
Hola Adam!!

Darren - ::fingers crossed:: What cards are for sale?? How was your xmas dude??

My Uncle David came across a group of 1939 Cincinatti Red Team Issue cards and after finding out about them asked me to see what I could do with them. Christmas was good, not nearly long enough, but it was nice to sell all the family and Whit's family! How about yours? Did the hobby Santa bring you anything good?
What type of coin did you get for yours and Whit's family?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
IndyMann said:
darrend505 said:
metallicalex777 said:
Hola Adam!!

Darren - ::fingers crossed:: What cards are for sale?? How was your xmas dude??

My Uncle David came across a group of 1939 Cincinatti Red Team Issue cards and after finding out about them asked me to see what I could do with them. Christmas was good, not nearly long enough, but it was nice to see all the family and Whit's family! How about yours? Did the hobby Santa bring you anything good?
What type of coin did you get for yours and Whit's family?

Oops, thanks Jeff! lol

Members online

Latest posts