Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Winter Classic 2010!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
despite highly disliking both teams I will definitely watch the whole game. I have been watching the NHL Network's coverage all day and will tune in tomorrow for their pre-game coverage at 11 am.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely...in fact, if I had a job, I would do everything in my power to be there for it!

hamels heros

Aug 14, 2008
veryyy excited... lets hope that weather holds up and we get a nice hockey game in. also im excited for the announcement of the USA team

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
At the start this was being billed as two elite teams.... well one is still elite (Boston) and the other (Philly) not so much....

Should be awesome to watch either way.

Shep :ugeek:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Might get pushed back to Sat. if the weather is too bad... :?

But ice machine worked in rain for practice the other day...

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Uh oh Bob Costas just screwed up on NBC he said the Bruins retired #77 belongs to Phil Esposito :oops: , #7 belongs to Espo, Bob :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ said:
Uh oh Bob Costas just screwed up on NBC he said the Bruins retired #77 belongs to Phil Esposito :oops: , #7 belongs to Espo, Bob :lol:

my buddy texted me and asked if Costas said 77 and I said he sure did ::facepalm::

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This just made me laugh my head off.

The guy on NBC just said 80% of the players playing today are Canadian, then said something like "So dont worry about them they are used to playing in this cold weather" :lol :lol: ::facepalm:: :

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
oh they just played the commercial with Sid and Max for Reebok. The commercial is definitely for Reebok Hockey, especially their sticks.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ said:
pghbuccos said:
cool to see Mike Green and Ovechkin do a Geico commercial together :D

really? i must have missed it. Was it fuuny?

I thought it was hilarious.

it turns out it was Mike Green and the Geico caveman. I mistook the caveman for Ovie as I am sure everyone else who saw it did :D .

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Ahhh, finally able to check in here. Happy New Year Dave and fellow FCB hockey fans! Winter Classic is on and loving the start to the new year.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
Carcillo did what he said and started the first fight in the Winter Classic.

What a way to promote the sport in the US. Have a crazy, long haired Canadian start a fight on National TV :D :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
How the hell did Philly end up with Michael Leighton in net?? Hes been doing good for them at least.