Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just reached the cap on my messages:(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
I know I can delete the messages but whats this link do(it doesnt work for me)

(link in bold)
You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
Just make folders and move the messages from your inbox to the folders. That's what I do.

That wont help. Members are only allowed so many messages to help keep the amount of space used per member at a level that doesn't force serious upgrades in HD space or cause performance issues with the rest of the board.

There is a check box beside every message. The heading says mark.

hit a few of the check boxes and then change the "Mark/unmark as important" select list to "delete marked" at the bottom of the page. Then hit the go button

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
bouwob said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
Just make folders and move the messages from your inbox to the folders. That's what I do.

That wont help. Members are only allowed so many messages to help keep the amount of space used per member at a level that doesn't force serious upgrades in HD space or cause performance issues with the rest of the board.

There is a check box beside every message. The heading says mark.

hit a few of the check boxes and then change the "Mark/unmark as important" select list to "delete marked" at the bottom of the page. Then hit the go button

thanks for the advice.

Members online

Latest posts