Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10/10/10 BGS deal out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Anyone know the code for this? Usually they have one each month so I am curious if there is one as I have some cards I want to get graded. I will not have 10 cards so I would make a group BGS grade if anyone would be interested in piggybacking on mine.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I looked at a magazine in the bookstore today and didn't see a code. They do have a 5 day/$15 special right now though. Nothing beats the $5 grading they had in October though (that I can remember).

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Philip J. Fry said:
I looked at a magazine in the bookstore today and didn't see a code. They do have a 5 day/$15 special right now though. Nothing beats the $5 grading they had in October though (that I can remember).

If I remember correctly though they have a deal every month. I emailed them to see if they have it running as everytime it was never in the mag but they said send them anyway.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Johan Santana #57 said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":qqq4hfrw]I looked at a magazine in the bookstore today and didn't see a code. They do have a 5 day/$15 special right now though. Nothing beats the $5 grading they had in October though (that I can remember).

If I remember correctly though they have a deal every month. I emailed them to see if they have it running as everytime it was never in the mag but they said send them anyway.[/quote:qqq4hfrw]

I believe the 10-10-10 deal is always running and you just have to note it on the order sheet. On a separate note, i really hope they have a great deal for January

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
mredsox89 said:
Johan Santana #57 said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":199jw9ob]I looked at a magazine in the bookstore today and didn't see a code. They do have a 5 day/$15 special right now though. Nothing beats the $5 grading they had in October though (that I can remember).

If I remember correctly though they have a deal every month. I emailed them to see if they have it running as everytime it was never in the mag but they said send them anyway.

I believe the 10-10-10 deal is always running and you just have to note it on the order sheet. On a separate note, i really hope they have a great deal for January[/quote:199jw9ob]

can anyone 100% confirm this?

thanks

dave

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
There has not been a 10-10-10 special in a while due to the other specials. The "always running" 10-10-10 was more in place when it really was every month. Due to the other specials they have been running and Beckett changing ownership AGAIN, I would make sure you get 100% confirmation in writing before just sending them in.

Good luck!

Latest posts