Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Publications international Stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I've been toying with the idea of busting up a set of these to offer to others. I have done nothing to the set yet, so I could accommodate singles, partial panels and full sheets. The problem is, this set is loaded with nobodies. That is perfect if someone is looking for that nobody, but I figure mostly there would be interest in stars and then after 10-15 of the most collected and popular stars are gone, I am left with 600 scrub stickers that nobody wants. I could maybe force a few more out with team sets.

If I did eventually cut them apart, i'd probably keep the Dodger set for myself.

Is anyone looking for any of these here? If you are not familiar with them, they are small. Approx. 1 3/8" W x 1 3/4" T. the sheets are magazine sized, containing 36 stickers.
Publication International Stickets 1.jpgPublication International Stickets 2.jpgPublication International Stickets 3.jpg
Publication International Stickets 4.jpgPublication International Stickets 5.jpgPublication International Stickets 6.jpg
Publication International Stickers 7.jpgPublication International Stickets 8.jpgPublication International Stickets 9.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Were you the one that loaded all the individual scans on the TCDB?

Members online

Latest posts