Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade- Ethan + jkneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkneer

Aug 9, 2008
Ethan please check PM or just post here. Please let me know when card is going in the mail.

I have seen you have been on a couple of times since I sent the PM and you haven't responded. It is ok if the card doesn't get out asap just want to know when to expect it.

jkneer

Aug 9, 2008
I sent him $8 paypal for a Chris Perez Bowman Chrome Refractor autograph.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
jkneer--Please let phillyfan look into this situation. It may just be that he has been busy. I am sure it is a simple misunderstanding. Also, the mail may have been delayed some due to the holiday. We will check back in with this soon. Thanks

Brian

jkneer

Aug 9, 2008
No problem. Just wanted to post to see if I could get an answer out of him. I understand things come up and hope all is will with him. It is a minor trade, worst case I am out a few dollars. Thanks Blanning and PhillyFan for the help.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I have traded a few times with Ethan back on the BMB and everything went fine. I will say however that he was very slow shipping everytime we traded.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I haven't heard from Ethan either. Sent him paypal on Aug. 23, he said card would be mailed the following day, no card yet. Sent a PM three days ago and it is still sitting in my outbox (meaning he hasn't checked in). Hope all is well with him.

Members online

Latest posts