Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is the STUPIDEST auction I have ever seen! Crybaby!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
http://cgi.ebay.com/My-team-loyalty...ZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item3efbb19eba

I almost want to bid and make him root for the Pirates! This is just a Granderson lover that can't cope with the way baseball is. Granderson is very overrated by alot of Tigers fans, as is Inge for that matter. The Tigers are a very solid franchise, and Dombrowski is doing a great job building the farm. When he came, we had no farm at all! Randy Smith couldn't draft.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow I should sell my loyalty to the Cubs for like 25 million, that is what I figured I invested time wise
watching them for the last 40 years, yes I said 40 ::facepalm:: :D

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
It's not the first time I have seen an auction like this.. There were a few last year on EBAY.. same thing.. My team sucks, so I am willing to have someone else tell me who to follow..

Win the auction and tell him to root for the Tigers!! :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Wow, you'd think that someone who pulls for the Tigers as hard as him would have a few more modern pieces to commemorate the players that currently play or have recently played for them. Looks like a Walmart Value box stash to me.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
He is 23 and selling 20 to 21 year old cards?

Those look to be in pretty good condition for belonging to a 2-3 year old at one time.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Lol, pretty creative in my opinion! Hopefully some schmuck with more money than sence will put a few pennies in his pocket. Also, good for a chuckle! Gotta love the bay!

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Pine Tar said:
Wow I should sell my loyalty to the Cubs for like 25 million, that is what I figured I invested time wise
watching them for the last 40 years, yes I said 40 ::facepalm:: :D

Old bastard. Hell you're so old you probably can't even read this.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
subpop77 said:

so what happens if in 6 months from now i hire a P.I. to follow him around and make sures hes following the rules of the auction. The PI sees him wearing a Tigers Baseball hat or actually going to their Games?

Do i get refund? :?

Jul 30, 2009
Im going to buy it and tell him he has to now root fgor the Pirates. THAT will teach him for sure and then when he gets sick and tired of losing and drafting crap talent year after year, he can refund me my money PLUS points for being such a dumb ass.

Jul 30, 2009
muchuckwagon said:
If he is willing to tattoo the team logo of my choice on his rod or sack, then I might be willing to bid.

Dont give him any ideas because then he will auction off the picture

Members online

Latest posts