Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Search assistance greatly appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Hi Folks... I am trying to locate the population report for Matt Wieters 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition auto's, and I cannot find a single reference... am I just inept, or are they not listed, or both? When I look up the particular BGS number, the card shows up, but not an overall pop report. I think I've actually searched on everything I can think of... 2007 donruss, Donruss elite, Elite , Elite extra, etc.. any help is GREATLY appreciated.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Moonlight Graham said:
Hi Folks... I am trying to locate the population report for Matt Wieters 2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition auto's, and I cannot find a single reference... am I just inept, or are they not listed, or both? When I look up the particular BGS number, the card shows up, but not an overall pop report. I think I've actually searched on everything I can think of... 2007 donruss, Donruss elite, Elite , Elite extra, etc.. any help is GREATLY appreciated.

The card is not reflected in the population report...it happens, I struggle at times to understand their update process. If you can look-up the card based on the BGS serial number it should show up on the population report. It is Beckett...what else can I say?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts