Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If I were to tell someone about FCB, what would/should I say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Title says it all.

I'm thinking

-All 4 major sports
- Player Collectors/Team Collectors/Prospectors/Vintage/TTM/Set/ ECT
- Great atmosphere
- Group Breaks

IDK, I like to toss in a note regarding this site to people I trade with.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Just rambling, but:
Generous members, freebies, contests,
live chatrooms,
group submissions to BGS,
Magicpapa,
literal experts on seemingly every topic,
user friendly,...
add the word "amazing" to Player collectors

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
About the best thing to tell people is that if they really want to learn the most they can about the hobby and cards in general, this is one of the best places to come. We have some guys on here who have some of the sickest collections and who know more about the hobby and cards than a lot of others. You can come here knowing very little and after a while, you will know more than just about anybody you run into. I am constantly telling people at my local shops about things they didn't know. People who have been running a business for just about as long as I have been alive. Its wild.

I guess the only question is: do they really want to know? Some people don't care enough or are too causual to appreciate this site or the info the collectors here know. Its certainly not for everyone. Some people don't care about the hobby enough. IMO, to fully appreciate this place, you have to be sucked in tight. Otherwise you might spend your time here wondering what all the fuss is over this and that.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
Just rambling, but:
Generous members, freebies, contests,
live chatrooms,
group submissions to BGS,
Magicpapa,
literal experts on seemingly every topic,
user friendly,...
add the word "amazing" to Player collectors
gwassh.jpg
gwash1.jpg

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
predatorkj said:
About the best thing to tell people is that if they really want to learn the most they can about the hobby and cards in general, this is one of the best places to come. We have some guys on here who have some of the sickest collections and who know more about the hobby and cards than a lot of others. You can come here knowing very little and after a while, you will know more than just about anybody you run into. I am constantly telling people at my local shops about things they didn't know. People who have been running a business for just about as long as I have been alive. Its wild.

I guess the only question is: do they really want to know? Some people don't care enough or are too causual to appreciate this site or the info the collectors here know. Its certainly not for everyone. Some people don't care about the hobby enough. IMO, to fully appreciate this place, you have the be sucked in tight. Otherwise you might spend your time here wondering what all the fuss is over this and that.

I knew this was going to be a long post. ;)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
predatorkj said:

I guess the only question is: do they really want to know? Some people don't care enough or are too causual to appreciate this site or the info the collectors here know. Its certainly not for everyone. Some people don't care about the hobby enough. IMO, to fully appreciate this place, you have the be sucked in tight. Otherwise you might spend your time here wondering what all the fuss is over this and that.

Oh yeah, who could forget the daily books I write that people love to hate and hate to love!

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
predatorkj said:
justinmandawg said:
predatorkj said:

Oh yeah, who could forget the daily books I write that people love to hate and hate to love!

That was your shortest post ever.

ffffffantastic!

Members online

Latest posts