Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Packaging 09 Sweet Spot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bct93

Oct 15, 2008
Hey guys,
I don't have time to get on the boards much but I am in dire need of a helping hand. Just busted a couple boxes of 09 Sweet Spot and I am quite pleased to report that I pulled my first ever Jeter auto, a real beauty out of 299. Anyway, from past experience, I've noticed that the sweet spot autos don't seem to fit even in extra thick toploaders. Any advice on what type of case/how to store them? Any help would be much appreciated.

bct93

Oct 15, 2008
jswaykos said:
180pt holders will do the trick! That's what I've used for two of my sweet spot autos...
Sounds good! The garden-variety extra thick is 130 pt right?

bct93

Oct 15, 2008
jswaykos said:
Correct, and thats what I tried first only to find it didnt work.
Haha sounds like me and you went down the same road.. Alright thanks a lot for the help, I will get on down to the shop to get some 180's. Much appreciated

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I also use the Vintage soft sleeves for Sweet Spot autos, I find the extra thick ones are too wide and look funny in the top loader.

Jul 30, 2009
I use those little 10-15 ct snap cases. The card might jiggle a little inside so just fold a penny sleeve in half and put it behind the card. Or use one of those white decoy cards.

You can even use a "semi rigid" also known as a Card Saver. Not the best option but will protect it.

Members online

Latest posts