Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Bay button mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I received my 2nd Jason Bay button in the mail yesterday. thanks again to FCB'er boomo for the great deal and very smooth transaction. also thanks to MojoDan for the heads up on this card.

enough talking here's the card...

Prime Patches Portraits Button /6
2005PrimePatchesPortraitsButton.jpg

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
Sweet card Dave. Button cards are one of the favorite parts of my collection. Glad to see you add another one to the PC! :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
55_marlins_sp thanks

wideright thanks Dave

connerusmc86 thanks and thanks for not going after it. your Prime Patches collection is amazing.

EricChavezCollector3 thanks Chad. I really love the simplicity of the card as well.

OhioBobcat3 thanks Matt. you have had some sweet Pronk pick ups recently.

thegreathambino thanks for both compliments.

muskiesfan thanks Joe

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice button Dave...and nice to see it again ;) I GUESS your Bay collection is almost nice ;) :lol: Honestly...words cannot describe how awesome your collection is getting!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ thanks Bilko

metallicalex777 thanks Alex. that's very nice of you to say such nice things about my nice Bay collection :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
mstng99tim thanks Tim. I just saw the Bay ball. I have that one too.

Thumpersports thanks Spencer. Prime Patches is becoming one of my favorite sets as well.

Latest posts