Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols Bat Knob!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Yeah, I would like to add a bat knob or barrel to my Bonds collection, but not for the price they go for! I would rather buy a gamer. Can actually get one cheaper!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
That card was pulled from The Bleachers in Abington, MA, I love that shop. Good to see that people are getting good stuff there. The owner is a great guy.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Yick, not a fan of that card.

It's "Unique" i guess.

Then again, being that it is unique I'm surprised they didn't try to cram the round knob into a square hole. At least they got the shapes right.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
masonphillip said:
Yick, not a fan of that card.

It's "Unique" i guess.

Then again, being that it is unique I'm surprised they didn't try to cram the round knob into a square hole. At least they got the shapes right.

LOL.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I guess I'll disagree. I think that is a very nice looking card and wouldn't want an auto as I almost think it would detract from the bat knob. Obviously the seller is listing with a crazy high BIN fishing for offers. I'll be curious to see if he accepts an offer and what it turns out to be.

Alex

Members online

Latest posts