Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free box break of 2009 Bowman Draft + more = Thanks SamBanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Due to male egos and bravado, a bet was made in September/October between Mr. Banks and myself. He bet that the Cardinals go to the WS. I bet the Phillies would.

I won.

THe subject of the bet? A 2009 Bowman draft box. I received it a few days ago. I recorded a live break, but it's rather pathetic. SO, without ado, here are the scans.

Well, a little ado. Sam felt bad about waiting until FEBRUARY to get me the box that I was due in OCTOBER so he included some wholly unnecessary but appreciated extras. Unfortunately, Sam didn't remember that I only collect Phillies, so everything is for sale/trade in furtherance of collecting Phillies cards.

Thanks again, Sam, and let me know if you want to make the same bet next year!

Scan10694.JPG

Scan10695.JPG

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You're welcome buddy. Again, sorry it took so long.

Hopefully you can get something decent via trade for the few extra's that I sent.

Next year, hopefully the Phil's aren't in any position to make this same bet, lol. But I hope the Cardinals are!

Members online

Latest posts