Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Bowman's Best box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
For me, this set just looks better than other Bowman sets. Brighter colors, good inserts, good mix of prospects, rookies and veterans. So here's my lot:

20240122_171156.jpeg

The Outman is a mini-diamond. You can put Outman and the Morel together for the NL puzzle. Pretty cool idea.

20240122_171104.jpeg

20240122_171233.jpeg

Schmidt is a Wave Refractor, not numbered. Classic is aqua lava #/199. Vacquero is a mini diamond Refractor #/299. So nothing low numbered for me.

20240122_171034.jpeg

Rushing is the Dodgers #1 prospect, and it's a Refractor (not numbered) so I guess that has to be the pull of the box. Got a good assortment of the key rookies and a few good veteran refractors too. I ordered directly from Topps fir $300. May be a bit steep for the cards I got, but the base design is really great IMHO.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Bought into a break on eBay last night and just watched the recap on my way to work. I hit two Mets autos, which seems pretty lucky for four boxes. Also, he hit one of those brick wall style ones and put it in plastic right away, so it must be something, although without more research I’m not sure what, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts