Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want to buy a signed framed jersey. Need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Ebay has some nice framed jerseys. Just make sure the COA is good, like [ebay:3vxva1o5]130365494411[/ebay:3vxva1o5] that is PSA/DNA and I would not touch AAA.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:
Ebay has some nice framed jerseys. Just make sure the COA is good, like [ebay:24nqzigy]130365494411[/ebay:24nqzigy] that is PSA/DNA and I would not touch AAA.

Is that Absolute Authentics or whatever?

So is there stuff usually fake or something? Because i've seen a lot of Ricky Williams jersey's from them and I almost bid on one a few times (thought it would go good next to my R. Brown - which is UD).

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
rymflaherty said:
Brad said:
Ebay has some nice framed jerseys. Just make sure the COA is good, like [ebay:1tkwnsur]130365494411[/ebay:1tkwnsur] that is PSA/DNA and I would not touch AAA.

Is that Absolute Authentics or whatever?

So is there stuff usually fake or something? Because i've seen a lot of Ricky Williams jersey's from them and I almost bid on one a few times (thought it would go good next to my R. Brown - which is UD).

Yeah. I have heard of them with multiple items using the same serial number. If you google them there is a handful of stuff that just makes me stay away. Plus, there is a noticeable difference between prices for JSA, Radtke, PSA, Mounter Memories, etc. and AAA for a good reason.

Members online

Latest posts