Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

investment pickup leinart style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
i just picked up this autoof ebay fo what i think is a good deal. I think hes a great buy for around 30.00 as he should onlygo up now that more than likley hell be the starter

leinhart.jpg/99

22.00 dlvd

when woul you guys sell?

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
Hmmm i would selllll about negative 3 1/2 years ago ;) :lol:

Just kidding i would wait till the hype builds up around him before the season starts, or the first decent game he has during the reg. season.

-Good luck, Gauge.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
sportzluvr1 said:
Hmmm i would selllll about negative 3 1/2 years ago ;) :lol:

Just kidding i would wait till the hype builds up around him before the season starts, or the first decent game he has during the reg. season.
-Good luck, Gauge.
if he has a decent game :? .

nice pickup, biw build a time machine and sell it a few years ago :lol:

good luck, and i hope hes good for me and you

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
yea wouldnt it be nice to have a time machine. I cant see how i can lose on this card even if he doesnt do great i dont see how it will sell for uner 20.00. Im hoping theres going to be a lot of hype surrounding him heading into the season that his card prices go up, one can only hope

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'm not saying that this wasn't a good price point but I do believe there are several "red flag's" concerning Matt Leinart being the Cardinals "Go-To" guy under center.
Is there any chance that the Cardinals go for a QB in the draft (or trade for a QB) to start, being that thus far Leinart has shown he really doesn't look to have what it takes to be anything more than a sub-par/average QB? I don't think anyone can argue that Leinart is a huge step down from Warner, so I don't see why the Cardinals wouldn't start looking (if they haven't already) for someone to be thier QB of the future/present...

I'd personally move it just as soon as next season's "hype" starts pouring in (& cross your finger's along the way that there is no sudden trade or transaction that brings in a sufficient competitior or road-block to Leinart starting at QB). :D