Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Hate eBay auctions like this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I'd love to purchase the remaining lots and see if you even get one of the cards he has pictured. It would be great to see him try and explain himself.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
If I were him I would be worried that the buyer's may take the "free shot" at buying several & if they received them with unsatisfactory item's (stuff not to thier approval), all they have to do is file a chargeback as item's not as described/damaged... Seems like someone doing this could really be setting themselves up for failure (how I see it at least). :D

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Reds in 2009 said:
I'd love to purchase the remaining lots and see if you even get one of the cards he has pictured. It would be great to see him try and explain himself.

I thought of that also but what is stopping him from saying that he gave all those away to lots that have already been purchased?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Here is my take on these types of auctions. If the seller fact had half the cards he showed, then ebay
is not the vehicle to try and sell them or the whole lot. He should take it to some shop or even call
MR Mint :D and see if he would buy the whole lot from him. I never would even try and buy anything from people
who post this kind of auctionsine they are jsut trying to dump the crap they have and make some money in the process.

Members online

Latest posts