Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 15, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning everyone.

Today begins another weeklong battle with midget desk at work. He is going to break my spirit soon, I can feel it.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
I think Tim is onto something with those 2-color SPAs. There are very few one-color swatches, and almost all of the two-color patches look like they're made from the same exact material from the same exact spot on the jersey. Something about that doesn't seem legit...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got a $90 offer on my Stafford Plate and Chad Johsnon jersey/auto /18 from 07 TTT. Thoughts? I am really considering it.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I don't mind the snow but we had several hours of freezing rain last night. Just getting in the car was a challenge today.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone try this? Sounds like, depending on the price, it could be decent for a tailgate. If so, how much are they since I have never seen them (not that I have been really looking though)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78839

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Brad said:
Anyone try this? Sounds like, depending on the price, it could be decent for a tailgate. If so, how much are they since I have never seen them (not that I have been really looking though)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78839

I know I've seen Jack and coke in bottles. I believe it's something like 8 or 9 bucks for the six pack. Really, there's very little reason not to just buy a fifth and some coke and make your own. It'll taste better that way.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Eh, if it was cheaper, then maybe. I think it is easier, and I like using coozies, but that is too expensive.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I'm personally partial to some Captain Morgan Private Stock and Coke. Mmmmm.....
CaptianPrivateStock.gif