Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bigboydwhatever/Wolverine on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
So for the 6th time they are listing a card I've been 2nd place bidder on 5 times. Seriously? I know the subject has been beaten to death, but how does this guy manage to keep doing what he does?

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Jastermereel said:
So for the 6th time they are listing a card I've been 2nd place bidder on 5 times. Seriously? I know the subject has been beaten to death, but how does this guy manage to keep doing what he does?

If you came to my house six times trying to sell me magazines to raise money for summer camp.....and I kicked you in the balls every time, would you bother to come back a seventh time?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

If you came to my house six times trying to sell me magazines to raise money for summer camp.....and I kicked you in the balls every time, would you bother to come back a seventh time?

You wouldn't have made it past the first, so it's irrelevant.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Jastermereel said:
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

You might be surprised....my size 12/13 shoe is deadly. I'm a little more agile than some of our other members.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

You might be surprised....my size 12/13 shoe is deadly. I'm a little more agile than some of our other members.

That's like saying you could win a bronze medal in the Special Olympics.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

Depends on if there is any hot chicks there :oops:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

It seems so he would :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jastermereel said:
Hey man just cut to the chase and offer them what ever the last winning bid was( I know it was them but
send them a E-mail thru eBay and tell them you will buy it for ***.XX and if they don't accept then move on :D

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I doubt they'd accept.

I bid the same amount every time, and everytime I get outbid by someone with a microscopic rating. By the way, It's hardly painful for me as has been insinuated, as I'm out nothing. I'd rather keep the same tradition going, as it's gotten to the point of being mildly entertaining.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

I'd come back with cup and a fresh can of whoop-a$$ :lol: ;)

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
subpop77 said:
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

I'd come back with cup and a fresh can of whoop-a$$ :lol: ;)

What do you do with the cup? :?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Jastermereel said:
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:
muchuckwagon said:
Jastermereel said:

That's like saying you could win a bronze medal in the Special Olympics.
inet_tough_guy.jpg

bmc398

May 25, 2009
It costs you nothing to put in your bid and it costs the time and fees to continually shill and relist. I say keep doing it. These guys and the guys who run with them are some of the shadiest in the business!!!

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
bmc398 said:
It costs you nothing to put in your bid and it costs the time and fees to continually shill and relist. I say keep doing it. These guys and the guys who run with them are some of the shadiest in the business!!!

I agree completely.

Dec 10, 2008
bmc398 said:

Unless they are a moderator....then it's cool

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Mark McGwire Museum said:
bmc398 said:

Unless they are a moderator....then it's cool

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts