Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Set in stone now: Heading for Florida!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
In a month. My wife has a conference in Tampa the week of March 22-26, and the following week is Spring Break for our kids. Seemed like an easy set up, so we're taking the boys out of school a few days early, and I'm driving to Tampa. We'll stay with her for a few days, then spend the next week in FLA! Pretty excited, since I've never been to Florida before. (I know there's plenty of you who live there year round, but when you live up in the Frozen Tundra, a week in Florida is a big deal!) So now we're making plans. We're looking at Disney, Busch Gardens, etc. We've checked out about 10 books from the library, and doing a lot of internet exploring.

Going to one ST game as a family--Twins @ Orioles Friday the 26th (rare night game), and I get to go to one all by myself on Thursday the 25th--Astros vs. Phillies. Very excited! Not going to worry about getting autographs, jsut going to relax and enjoy some baseball! And there will be pictures!

Then we'll hustle back so I can go to the Saturday April 3 exhibition game of the Cardinals/Twins at Target Field with my brother. I'm going to be soooo tired, but it'll be worth it!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Greg - Are tickets on sale for the St. Louis / Twins game yet ?

And have fun !!!!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Sweet, i should be going to Florida for spring break. just need to get my dad to commit to the airline tickets as there no refundable.

Sounds like it will be lots of fun

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Greg Cleveland said:
Update: Twins tix for the Cardinals series go on sale Feb. 23--online only! Better check out the Twins website for the details.

Greg - Thanks. I believe I have that day off so I'll be able to scoop a few up :D

Members online

Latest posts