Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two weird emails I got today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
I received two emails today about purchasing baseball bats. Anyone else get them? I'm positive it didn't come via FCB because the email address used is not the one I use for message boards, it's my primary email.

First one:

Hello Everyone, Sorry for another mass email but I am now employed with The Old Hickory Bat Company ... www.oldhickorybats.com ... They make a very fine bat and I am impressed with them .. If you need any help I can get you bats from $38.00 and up depending on quanity ... Pro pricing is $65.00 per custom bat with personalization ... I am also impressed with their Customer service which you all know I care a great deal about !! So if you need anything in Gloves or Bats PLMK ... Thanks for everyone's support for the last 7 years and I look forward to another 20 !!

Thanks again all of you !!!!

Steve
716-499-6887 Cell

Second one:
Hello everyone baseball season is almost here. My name is Dave Gulick and I deal with 2 bat Companies.
I deal with BWP and Hoosier bats. Bwp I can get you ash and maple. Ash starting at $42 on a dozen and $45 on 6 bats and $48 on single bat orders. Maple bats for $55 on single bats and prices are lower on more you order.

Hoosier Bats are ash and birch. Ash bats start as low as $40 on ash and $55 on singles . Birch bats starting as low as $45 on a dozen and $55 on 6 and $65 on single bats.

We can get any size bats and model bats.
Any Questions call or email me .
Thank You
Dave Gulick
908-763-0939

Latest posts