Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09 Ultimate Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedjr79

Feb 26, 2009
Anyone know why Ultimate FB cases are priced much lower then Ultimate BB? Should i not expect good things from Ultimate FB. Ultimate BB is pretty hot right now.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Ultimate Baseball was an amazing product.

I haven't seen too much info on the football release - one can only hope they incorporate the "ultimate patches" like in baseball - that would be great. The price difference probably is due to the past couple years football product. I have not opened any, so I could be wrong, but from the breaks I saw - it was real rough. Also, unlike Baseball the set is really build around the rookies, so most of the time you're looking for the top few rookies as the big hit and not as much the legends and patches and stuff we saw in the baseball release.

*edit - just found the sell-sheet. Anyone else have any other info/pics? Because the sell-sheet is lame. Didn't even see a picture of what the rc's look like. Plus they mention tons of times about 6 piece jsy cards and over-sized jsy's, but there isn't any pictures of those either.

Members online

Latest posts