Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Dan. My plans will include selling a bunch of scrap metal tomorrow, and then tomorrow night going out and see my old landlords band play at the legion. How about you?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning Dan, Art and those to follow. Hard to get too excited about Friday when you have to work on Saturday. At least the month is almost over and the wife and I are 1 step closer to living in the mountains! :D

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Morning Dan, Art and Trev

Did you see the luck that Andrew had in AIC's draft break?? WOW, so happy for him.

Off to work, will check in from there as well.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Morning guys.

Still trying to come up with a website name :lol: Astrographs.com was taken, but it is for sale! Yeah right.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Therion said:
Morning guys.

Still trying to come up with a website name :lol: Astrographs.com was taken, but it is for sale! Yeah right.

Have you talked to the owner to see what he wants for it? It may be much less than you think.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Lowes this afternoon, then work early tomorrow at my part time gig. Then hopefully getting down to some reading and writing.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

We've got 4 houses to see tomorrow, then nothing for the rest of weekend...ahhh.

Charlie,
I wanted to mention this a couple weeks ago, but now that you said it again....

It took my wife and I almost 3 months to find the "right house" when we were looking last year, and that includes about 60 houses or so that we saw. You will know when you see it. It can get frustrating!!
I hope you are feeling better

A_Pharis

Good morning all! Another busy weekend for me. Got to finish printing up the parts of our invitations/RSVPs/directions/favor tags then we gotta meet with our officiant. Need to look into getting into an apartment, get her wedding band... ugh so much to do.

Latest posts