Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for Prospectors RE: Trade Bait for Starlin Castro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
I am currently looking to pick up trade bait for the new Starlin Castro relic cards that will come out in a few new products. Who are some of the prospects you'd be looking to trade for Castro's in a few months. I already picked up a Montero Refractor Auto and a Justin Upton BC Auto for trade when the time comes. These Castro's are PC and I'm sure I'll buy a few, but I'm also looking to trade. Basically, who should I load up on for easy trades in the future? Any help is much appreciated, thanks,

Jim

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
tedwilliamsfan said:
true enough, I just like picking stuff up for trading instead of only buying.

You will usually end up costing yourself money by doing it that way. People need more CV when they trade then if they just buy.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Buy current prospects that everyone generally likes. Take a look at trademhigh's bucket. He's got tons of good trade stuff. Just pick up some stuff of whoever is hot at the moment and you should have no problem at all.

Ant

Members online

Latest posts