Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Resale value of 09 Ultimate's Rookie autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Do you guys think the rookie autos from this year's Ultimate will be worth anything once the season gets going? For example Tommy Hanson. He has a Chrome auto already. Do you think his Ultimates will be worth anything?

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
All I have to say abotu this matter and from what I've seen. No matter what card of the guy you have, if he's playing hot and he's killing it no matter what card you own of his it will sell well

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
I hope so. I picked a wieters auto /15 over a jeter auto/gu /50 in andrews draft

And u call yourself a yankees fan.
Lol
Just kidding

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
UD didn't put out a lot of on-card -- I mean it's SS or bust, if i remember correctly. I like the RCs.

Quoted for truth, this set is underrated.

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Matt Wieters is an interesting one. His Ultimate RC Autos (#d to 135) are selling for $60. But will the future buying public care that this card does not have the MLB RC Logo on the card? I doubt it. But I like the potential of this set.

Members online

Latest posts