Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An Awsome Mailday Today: JSA Cert'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Well, to make a long story short everyone, a buddy of mine entered in some cards for my brother and I to be slabbed by JSA about 2 - 2.5 years ago. We lost contact with him, and after paying JSA, we thought we had lost everything. We sorta gave up on getting our cards back. Recently, I got back in touch with him, and he asked for my address. I forgot about that, but turns out, they were in the mail today. I got these cards all signed in person or TTM anywhere from 2.5-3 years ago about. Nice to see them again. let me know what you think!

PS: My scanner is pretty bad, they don't make these cards look very good, but they are great in person.

PSS: anyone know a good scanner for all types of cards, refs, autos, gameused, slabs that is compatible w/ Mac?

Mike Pelfrey ( my brothers )
sc005c6049.jpg

David Price ( don't remember if this was mine or my brothers )
sc005c10d7.jpg

Fernando Martinez ( we have 3 of these, all are encapsulated like this one, 1 of these is mine)
sc005c10d701.jpg

Jose Reyes ( mine )
sc005c10d702.jpg

Joba Chamberlain ( mine )
sc005c10d703.jpg

Members online

Latest posts