Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

better deal A or B

Pick a side.. which would be better

• A. Cutch and Moss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Side A

Andrew McCutchen Aflac Chrome Refractor auto
Randy Moss 98 Contenders rookie auto with a strong auto
another $25-40 SV card

Side B

Braun 05 Chrome Draft auto
Lincecum 07 Chrome auto
Hanley Ramirez 03 Chrome auto
Markakis 03 Chrome auto BGS 9 w/10 auto
Longoria 08 UD Timelines auto SP/95

Thanks

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
mosscontenders.jpg

there is the Moss in question. I think the auto is strong, but I could be wrong. I have seen a few that are alot worse than this one

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
do you guys think the Cutch can get hot and sell higher this season? If he has a strong start or has his ship sailed? With being his 1st full season.

~AJ

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I'm probably biased because I collect his cards and it could also be that he's played on a bad team for awhile now, but Markakis has to be one of the more underrated/overlooked players in the game today.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
RiceLynnEvans75 said:
I'm probably biased because I collect his cards and it could also be that he's played on a bad team for awhile now, but Markakis has to be one of the more underrated/overlooked players in the game today.

Markakis=Bobby Higginson. Both played for bad team, both had good arms in RF, decent power, both beloved by the home team, neither that great imo.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Side B.

At this point, you could be sitting on (I know, I know, but the numbers are there) 3-4 future HoF'ers autographed rookie cards. Side B has THE hottest names in baseball.

After I saw the way the Football HoF has been treating WR's, I just don't think that Moss card can even hold much of its value in the future. I could easily be wrong and would like to be, but that's my opinion.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
bodiaz said:
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

Markakis=Bobby Higginson. Both played for bad team, both had good arms in RF, decent power, both beloved by the home team, neither that great imo.

Not saying he's great, I just think he's underrated/overlooked is all.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
bodiaz said:
RiceLynnEvans75 said:

Give me a break.....Seriously, side B by far.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Well it's fairly one sided. I am the current owner of the Chrome auto side (B). I do however have an offer on the Moss Contenders if I were to do that deal.

I would get:
$50 paypal
Tommy Hanson 09 Chrome auto
Pujols 2004 Fleer History of the Draft auto
Jason Heyward 09 Chrome Auto BGS 9.5 w/10 auto

but I'm still not sure if I want to give up all those Chromies yet. Although getting that stuff for the Moss sorta makes the deal look a bit better

~AJ

Members online