Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chris Carter now batting .625 with 3HR's this spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Not the A's Chris Carter (who's also off to a solid spring) but player to be named later former Red Sox Chris Carter. Scortching hot start to his spring. He's hit in every organization he's been in but never been given a chance. With as many injuries as the Mets have on a yearly basis I hope he finally gets a chance. I was psyched when he got sent over there as I have always been a fan.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
beefycheddar said:
I have way too many of his nice bowman cards. He's a great guy though, I'm a fan.

Is the 2008 Chrome Green RC his first chrome? I can't find any blue prospect chromes of him on Ebay. Thanks for the help.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Yes that's the guy. The old Diamondbacks guy. I remember seeing him year after year in AAA and thinking he deserved a shot somewhere

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
Do the Vikings know about this? Maybe they let him retire too early......

If the NFL thinks he is still an active player is the only rational reason he isn't in the Hall of fame.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:

If the NFL thinks he is still an active player is the only rational reason he isn't in the Hall of fame.

Is that Lincecum in your sig w/ the cat?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
aaron41984 said:
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:

Is that Lincecum in your sig w/ the cat?

Yes, that is the two time Cy Young winner.....

Members online

Latest posts