Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my first Jason Bay custom card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I decided due to the fact that I will probably never be able to afford a Jason Bay Logo Man I would have our resident expert custom card maker Mike aka 200lbhockeyplayer make me a custom Logo Man. I have seen some amazing examples of Mike's work and knew I would be pleased with the results but I never imagined how incredible the card would look in person. thanks once again Mike.

my scans don't do this beautiful card justice

BayCustomLogoMan3.jpg
BayCustomLogoMan4.jpg

if you ever want a custom card made I highly recommend Mike. he does great work, provides lots of updates and is very easy to work with.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
200lb is the reason I dont feel the need to buy HOF/Retired/deceased player pack pulled cards, I will just get a certified cut auto and have Mike make a card for me, as you can tell by my sig.
Love the Bay by the way!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Mike does some amazing work and your collection was one of the main influences on me to have him make this card.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Sick card Dave, I want a Zach Duke one too with a spot for an auto and have him sign it that would be awesome. Great job hockeyplayer!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks guys and all the credit for the beauty of the card goes to Mike.

James we were going to add a cut autograph to it but thought it make look too crowded.

Dave I agree it looks better than most Logo's that get puled.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
VizquelCollector said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
It is a replica MLB logo, therefore not game-worn.

Hey Mike, do you have a gallery of some sort where your cards are on display?
I've been meaning to do that, but I haven't done anything with them yet.

One of these days I do need to do it, but the thought of resizing hundreds of files and laying them out how I want is a bit daunting.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
even though it would be a lot of work Mike I and I am sure everyone else on FCB would love to see all the cards you have made.

Members online

Latest posts