Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---Morning Thread Saturday 03/20 Edition---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Howdy all! Made an early morning trip to our local Wally World for coconut coffee creamer, dunkin' stix and a 12 pack of Coke. I was hoping to spot one of the elusive "People of Walmart", but no luck. :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Alex, Chris, Kevin, Josh, Dave, Art! We have those "people of Walmart" on almost every trip it seems down here :lol:

It got too damn cold too damn fast again. :evil:

Need coffee. Don't work too hard Alex. Waffles today?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Chris - Have a great day at work and I hope your resumes get noticed soon :cool:

Kevin - Good Night!!!

Josh - Morning dude!!! Whats the plan for Saturday??

Dave - Yum yum on the coconut creamer...and sounds good on the donuts :mrgreen:

Art - You working on the man cave again today??

Dave(wide) - No waffles today...thats a Sunday thing ;) You jamming today??

Barry - Scan or ban that nice hairdo :lol: :cool:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Yeah Alex, It's almost crisis mode here if we're about to run out of coconut creamer. Hence the early morning trip. When I saw that Kevin was hittin' the rack, I immediately thought of "Enter Sandman". One of the songs my kids tell me to turn down when we're in the car and it comes on the radio. :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:
Chris - Have a great day at work and I hope your resumes get noticed soon :cool:

Kevin - Good Night!!!

Josh - Morning dude!!! Whats the plan for Saturday??

Dave - Yum yum on the coconut creamer...and sounds good on the donuts :mrgreen:

Art - You working on the man cave again today??

Dave(wide) - No waffles today...thats a Sunday thing ;) You jamming today??

Barry - Scan or ban that nice hairdo :lol: :cool:

I am going to, but only alittle bit today I think. Having trouble with the neck and back last couple of days.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Alex- I'll be jamming as soon as the boys roll out of bed and the day gets going. Still very quiet and I'm enjoying it :D

Dave- you sound like me. I dread the thought of having to use regular creamer when the coconut creamer is low. A run to the store at midnight just for creamer is not unheard of :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts