Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Geeez, who wouldn't want the McGwire Auto "1 of 1"???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-MARK-MCGWIRE-A ... 35a801f827

By WHO's hand I don't know but with that good ole Scoreboard COA, and we all know the Upstanding, Authentic quality of they're reputation, how could you go wrong.
I mean who cares if it's just stuck between the case and the card? And who really cares that it doesn't have Mark's name on it? And who cares that the seller has "0" fb? And who really cares that no one has ever seen this card? Or that it's not a recollection?
Or who really cares that's it's a poor, sloppy, and fake McGwire auto??

Ohhh these pinheads. Do they really think they're going to get away with it, really?

Well I care. I've filed a complaint needless to say. Hopefully they'll see fit to remove it as they should. It never ceases to amaze me when I check on Mac auto's how much fecal matter I see!

End Rant. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Jul 30, 2009
Unless Im missing something, that seller shot himself in the foot with the two scans of the back COA. Check out that black line on the borders in the two scans and ask yourself "what magic does a card have if it can magically move the line all by itself?"

Dec 10, 2008
This pisses me off too: I have been looking for this Team issue postcard for awhile. The past 3 I have seen have had forged signatures on them! I would probably pay more for a blank one than this forged autographed copy will go for. a shame: [ebay:2wz3rehq]260573287922[/ebay:2wz3rehq]

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Mark McGwire Museum said:
This pisses me off too: I have been looking for this Team issue postcard for awhile. The past 3 I have seen have had forged signatures on them! I would probably pay more for a blank one than this forged autographed copy will go for. a shame: [ebay:8c6k8t8q]260573287922[/ebay:8c6k8t8q]

Ridiculous. Mark is one of the most forged players in our modern era. It is very sickening.
We could do a continuos thread on forged Mac auto's. Maybe we should.....

This one kills me. It's a Forged 8X10 "Reprint" Don't see a lot of "forged reprints" That's pretty bad! ::facepalm:: :eek: :(

Members online

Latest posts