Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1993 Baseball Aces Playing Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
How cool is that?

J1.jpg
J2.gif

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... g-hit.html

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
I had a Greg Maddux in hand and sold it on Ebay with a 45 day window for a verification refund... kinda wish it had been sent back, but I tried to get authentification information, and was unsuccessful. Clearly a coup for the Maddux who bought it.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Check out this update...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...all-aces-playing-cards-odd-amazing-hit-4.html

I'm not surprised... considering I posted asking for information on Beckett (when it was still a major message board), and only one person even knew that these existed (he spoke of an advertising poster he saw promoting the inserted auto's... most said no auto's were produced. If the bid of $4g is legit, then I think I sold the Maddux a little too cheap ::facepalm::

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Moonlight Graham said:
Check out this update...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...all-aces-playing-cards-odd-amazing-hit-4.html

I'm not surprised... considering I posted asking for information on Beckett (when it was still a major message board), and only one person even knew that these existed (he spoke of an advertising poster he saw promoting the inserted auto's... most said no auto's were produced. If the bid of $4g is legit, then I think I sold the Maddux a little too cheap ::facepalm::
And yet one more not so smart person who doesn't know when to sell. If you get that kind of offer and it's legit, then take it and don't look back. Like stated before Ripken 1/1's don't even sell for that much and I'm pretty sure since they said limited copies were signed, in 90's talk that means more than one and more than likely at least around 100 each. And since there probably wasn't too much of this cracked I'm sure there are more out there to be had. I think I have around 15-20 sealed packs in a box in my closet, I'll have to check those out.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I remember seeing them in OSCO Drugs around that time. The special packaging mentioned random autographs of a few players.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Rickzcards said:
Moonlight Graham said:
Check out this update...

And yet one more not so smart person who doesn't know when to sell. If you get that kind of offer and it's legit, then take it and don't look back. Like stated before Ripken 1/1's don't even sell for that much and I'm pretty sure since they said limited copies were signed, in 90's talk that means more than one and more than likely at least around 100 each. And since there probably wasn't too much of this cracked I'm sure there are more out there to be had. I think I have around 15-20 sealed packs in a box in my closet, I'll have to check those out.

I agree, Rick... except for the estimated quantity of auto's; I would be shocked if there are even 10 of each found... one thing that bothers me though; with no public knowledge of these cards, and people suddenly discovering how rare they are, there will be myriad fakers coming out of the woodwork, since the cards themselves have no certification on them.

Also, I wonder how many legit ttm cards have been signed, both of players that actually signed for Baseball Aces, and other players that just fill auto requests? If the folks that produced Baseball Aces were smart, they would publish information on that issue, and consider issuing a 2010 version...

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
This reminds me of the 2002 Nestle Ice Cream set. Packaging showed that there were random Alex Rodriguez autographs in them but I have never seen one.

Members online

Latest posts