Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Teemu Selanne scores his 600th career goal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Teemu Selanne became the 18th player in NHL history to score 600 goals. he scored it just 34 seconds into the 2nd Period against Colorado Avalanche goalie Craig Anderson on a power play. he needs 1 more goal to tie Jari Kurri and 2 to move into 17th place all-time.

Selanne has always been one of my favorite non-Penguins and it is great to see him reach this milestone in front of his home fans and with his family in attendance.

[youtube:173yn2i1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI_6m3ruN0s[/youtube:173yn2i1]

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Related note.

My wife heard Selanne's name for the first time during these past Olympics. What she heard was "Emu Salami." She now labels salami in our meat drawer "Emu Salami" yet she knows nothing of his goal scoring prowess.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'm quite jealous of those auto rc's! I was a huge Teemu collector up until about 2003 when I stopped collecting in general but I still have a huge PC...definitely my favorite player of all time, pretty happy for him.

Latest posts