Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2010 national thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
OK so who going this year.

August 4-8 in Baltimore

http://www.nsccshow.com/

For those looking to plan ahead, the FCB crew will be staying at

Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel
101 W Fayette St
Baltimore 21201
United States

Post your thoughts and definitely let us know if you are going to be there.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Im in.... and Ill be bringing a little something as an appreciation token for all the FCB guys who come by!
BG

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
razorent said:
Im in.... and Ill be bringing a little something as an appreciation token for all the FCB guys who come by!
BG
Is it a 4th parallel of 2008 Signature series?I'm just kidding.I have high hopes of making down there but I am not sure with so much time left.
Mikw

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I will be making the two hour drive.. Really looking to see if anyone in the south jersey area wants to car pool or something like that.. I live in the Atlantic/Camden County border area.. Lemme know. I can do friday to sunday only myself.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
My first National as well, and it's in my back yard! By the way mods, it's at the Baltimore Convention Center, NOT at the Baltimore Civic Center. Also, during the National Ray Miller and Johnny Oates are getting inducted to the Orioles Hall of Fame during the White Sox series.

James

Latest posts