Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan

So how is the landscaping coming. I'm off to work early and it is raining out today :(
Hope I don't need to go outside and count anything today.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
All of the grunt work is done for the most part Richard.

How is SC George?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning Gents. Easy days back to me to end the week. Almost seems too easy.
Have a god one guys and the same to all that follow
Tom

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, Dan, Richard, George (S.C. version), Art & Tom.
Dan - Pictures soon to follow on the landscaping project?
Richard - Sounds like you need to find a picture of a raincoat.
George - Good luck at the site. Sounds like a blast!
Art - Congrats on a soon to be Man Cave move in!
Tom - Glad you've got some easy days ahead.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dave, it is an "interesting" dynamic here. One of the people is a descendant from the 1800s family and he likes to use words such as "probably" when he wants you to think "this did happen". They, including this guy, were amazing by some of the work we have already uncovered in my work.

How goes FL?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning boys.

the Pens lost last night but they got 1 point for going to OT and moved up from 4th place to 2nd place in their Conference and 1st in their division.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
FL is great this time of year. Not too hot, humidity level low, tourists not here yet. Spring breakers are going nuts as usual but that's part of living here in P.C.. I see on MSN.com every once in awhile where they continue to uncover burial sites over in Egypt around the pyramids and in the Valley of the Kings. I would absolutely love to be on some of those digs. I've always had a huge interest in Egyptology and history in general.
Gotta go, George. Be safe and enjoy! :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Doin alright this morning George.

Erin & Olivia got back last night, so I was overjoyed to see them, but apparently their stay with my mom wasn't all that great. :?

Good weather in SC ??

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Sabres won last night in a shootout. Missed the game once again but gonna catch the highlights. Very happy they've been able to hold on down the stretch and they are on a 4-game win streak :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning guys!

was a tough one last nite for me.. just couldn't find a comfort level without giving in and taking some meds. weird thing was it was everything but my neck hurting for a while then my neck started getting sore too. took the meds around 2am and managed to fall asleep until my girls woke me up while they were getting ready for school. No biggie though I have all day to do nothing so I can easily get some more sleep.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good morning guys!!! Dan, Richard, George, Art, Tom, Dave(69), Dave(pgh), Charlie, Adam, Dave(wide), Adam and Paul :mrgreen: :D :cool: Just started work about an hour ago and living the dream!!!

George - Hows it going man?? Sounds a little funny with the use of "probably"...that word seems like it always works in a debate :? GREAT to hear they are liking what you and your team have done so far...is the spring "break" flying by already??

Charlie - Hurrah for the family getting back home...sucks to hear about it not being as great as it could have been...

Latest posts