Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jake Arrieta.... SMART

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I don't get it. He wants more innings to show his stuff and gets sent down as a result. How is that supposed to help him? If anything it would make someone bitter. He's showing the desire that a lot of major leaguers no longer have and gets punished. Whoever made that call is a POS.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Rickzcards said:
I don't get it. He wants more innings to show his stuff and gets sent down as a result. How is that supposed to help him? If anything it would make someone bitter. He's showing the desire that a lot of major leaguers no longer have and gets punished. Whoever made that call is a POS.

Did YOU even read the article man.

Arrieta asked for it.
He wasn't getting the innings at camp, he knew he was going to start at AAA, so he asked to go there to prep for the season, get those innings, so when the Big Show does call, he'll be ready. VERY SMART and classy move by Jake.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
jbone17 said:
cgilmo said:
jbone17 said:
He is a good kid. I wish him the best!

hes likely as old or older than you

quit calling him a kid

Jeeezzzz....what is up your can? Kid is the term for a prospect in my book. I am 19 BTW.

Just out of curiousity, knowing that you're 19 - how did Obama ruin your life? I mean, now you can not work, and still be covered under your parents health insurance until you're 26.

Not trying to bring politics into this discussion, but after reading your signature - I'm curious.

Latest posts