Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't Forget To Vote For FCB In The Upper Deck Awards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Upper Deck commented on their photo:

"We are aware of an issue with the voting and are working on it with the company that produces the survey. We will post new links soon. Hang in there, there will be plenty of time to vote this week."

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
HoustonCollector said:
bouwob said:
HoustonCollector said:
I definitely wouldn't mind votes for Best Blogger. ;)

(http://www.fieldlevelview.com)

And I'm voting for FCB.

why dont you have a FCB logo on your page??????

Because I did not have one? I do have a link on the right to the forums though. Send me an icon, and I'll throw it on the left. :)

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/fcblogot.gif

also if you want to read posts from you blog,

Code:
<iframe frameborder="0" src ="http://freedomcardboard.com/recent.php?dir=V&forums=2,4,16,17" SCROLLING="NO" allowtransparency="true" width="220" height="600px">

Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
</iframe>

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
FCB! FCB! FCB!

The ONLY reason SCF has a slight lead right now is because they have been around 5 years or longer probably and come on, they have OVER 30, 000 members!!!!! We have i believe around 2600 members. They have more than 10X the members then us (actually its closer to 12X as many members). How can this be fair? Is one of our votes going to count 10?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
FCB! FCB! FCB!

The ONLY reason SCF has a slight lead right now is because they have been around 5 years or longer probably and come on, they have OVER 30, 000 members!!!!! We have i believe around 2600 members. They have more than 10X the members then us (actually its closer to 12X as many members). How can this be fair? Is one of our votes going to count 10?

They have many more members, but our members are much more active. The average time on site fore SCF is about 7 minutes. The average time on site for FCB is 45

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bouwob said:
G $MONEY$ said:
FCB! FCB! FCB!

They have many more members, but our members are much more active. The average time on site fore SCF is about 7 minutes. The average time on site for FCB is 45

Thats all cool and all, but if they are getting these mass PMs, then only have to be on for 1 minute. Im sure HI is mass PMing as well. EDIT- Just logged into Hobby Insider, yup same thing as SCF, A mass PM to all members to vote for HI. :|

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I was a member of Sports card forum for like 2 months. Seemed really crummy compared to others. I haven't been back for a long time. Can't believe they have that many votes.

Members online

Latest posts